Call for Papers
2024 6th International Conference on Energy Management and Applications Technologies (ICEMAT 2024) is the premier interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Energy Management and Applications Technologies. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
Submission link: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icemat2024
Call for Papers: Flyer.pdf
Energy and Environmental
- Ecology and Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution & Management, Renewable Energy Sources, Energy Policy, Planning & Management, Climate Change and Global Warming, Environmental Hydraulics, Sustainable Development, Remote Sensing and Environment, Environmental Ergonomics, Computational Techniques, Air pollution from mobile and stationary sources, Climate change, Noise and acoustics, Electromagnetic waves and telecommunication, Hazardous waste and waste treatment, Industrial waste treatment, Water pollution and treatment, Solid waste management, Air pollution control and equipment, Pollution prevention in industry, Environmental management systems.
Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Generation Systems, Protective Relaying, Modelling and Simulation, Load Modelling, Forecasting and Management, Power Quality and Grounding, Safety, Maintenance and Operation, Distribution System Planning and Reliability, Flexible AC Transmission Systems, Renewable energy integration.
Power Electronics, Systems and Applications
- Soft switching converters, Multilevel converters, Matrix converters, Emerging topologies, Power Converters Modelling, Simulation and Control, Power Factor Correctors (PFC), EMI and over-voltage protection, Active Filters and Harmonics, Power Supplies, Power Electronics Components and Packaging, Reliability and Fault Tolerance.
Renewable Energy Sources and Technology
- Energy Management and Environmental issues, Hybrid Power Systems, Distributed and Co-Generation Systems, Wind Energy Systems, Marine Renewable Energy, Biomass Energy and Geothermal Resources, Solar Energy Systems, Hydro Power Plants, Hydrogen Systems and Fuel Cells.
Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives
- AC and DC Machines and Drives, Reluctance machines and drives , Permanent magnet machines and drives, Linear machines and drives, Sensorless control, Piezo and electrostatic actuators, Modelling and simulation, Maintenance and Fault Diagnosis, Electrical Vehicles, EMC related phen.