All conference attendees are advised to register before Early Bird Deadline (registration before February 20, 2020) to receive a discount on registration. Any registrations made after the Early Bird Deadline will be required to pay “Regular” registration fees. Students must provide proof of current enrollment or ID to the Conference Secretariat through email.
|Categories||Early Bird before February 20, 2020||Regular Registration fee|
|Student Author||420 USD/3000RMB||450 USD/3200RMB|
|Author (Conference Committee)||420 USD/3000RMB||450 USD/3200RMB|
|Author (Regular)||450 USD/3200RMB||480 USD/3400RMB|
|Author (Online Presentation)||380 USD/2700RMB||400 USD/3000RMB|
|Presenter (Onsite Presentation only)||350USD/2500RMB||380 USD/2700RMB|
|Presenter (Online Presentation only)||320 USD/2200RMB||350 USD/2500RMB|
|Listener (Normal)||300 USD/2000RMB||300 USD/2000RMB|
|Listener (Student)||250 USD/1800RMB||250 USD/1800RMB|
|Additional Paper||350 USD/2500RMB||350 USD/2300RMB|
|Additional Page||70 USD/450RMB||70 USD/450RMB|
|Extra Proceedings||70 USD/450RMB||70 USD/450RMB|
|Social Program (Tour in Beijing)||80 USD/480RMB||80 USD/480RMB|
|Onsite Registration||Onsite Registration is acceptable. But extra 50USD will be charged based on regular fee.|
The paper registration fee is required for an author to participate in our conference. The registration covers the cost of 1x author and 1x paper; any additional papers must be separately registered as an “Additional Paper” and paid in full. Additional authors that aren’t presenting at the conference must register as the listener in order to attend.
Author, or Presenter's registration includes: Publication Fee (only for author); Conference Proceedings, Conference Abstract, USB, Computer Bag, etc.; Lunch, Dinner and Coffee Breaks on May 24; 15 Minutes' Presentation Time;
Listener's registration includes: Conference Abstract, USB, Computer Bag, etc; Lunch, Dinner and Coffee Breaks on May 24; You are welcomed to download the registration form here and pay the registration fee via payment system. (Onsite payment is acceptable for listeners.)
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves,we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites such as Trip.com, Booking.com, Agoda, etc.
The registration fee cannot be refunded due to participants' personal reasons, such as, visa, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours!
1. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee. (只有第一作者是学生才 可以享受学生价。)
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (350 USD/2500元) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration. 每一个作者注册费只包含1篇文章。如果是同一个注册作者的第二篇文章可以享受第二篇文章的注册优惠 2500元/篇。
3. The paper is limited within 5 pages. Additional page will be charged 70 USD per page. 超过5页的文章将收取超页费 70美金或是450人民币/页。
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register. 1篇文章需要至少注册1个作者。
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener. 1篇文章的其余作者或是陪同人员可注册为听众。
6. One Day Tour is optional for all participants (on payment basis). (一日游费用额外缴纳 。)
Notification! We fully understand some participants cannot attend the conference due to the coronavirus. For more efficient communication, the conference will welcome all social media methods, such as online presentation and communication, or audio clips, video clips, etc，except the regular presentation format (oral and poster). Online Presentation Session will be arranged during the conference. Welcome to attend. Moreover, in order to provide a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take some actions, such as, encourage every participant wear the mask during the conference, take every participant's temperature before they enter, etc. 目前因新冠肺炎疫情导致部分作者无法参会，因此除常规参会形式(口头以及海报)之外，本次会议将新增网络或视频报告的形式，并将在会议期间安排相应的分会场。由于疫情不能参会的人员，欢迎参加专门的网络分会。 同时，为了给参会人员提供一个更安全的参会环境，会议现场我们也会尽力采取一些相关策施，比如为参会人员提供免洗消毒液，参会人员进入会场之前进行体温检测等。